Subject: RTP/UDP/IP Compression over PPP

From: "Daniel Feldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:07:10 +0200

Does anyone know how to set up a PPP connection for RTP/UDP/IP
compressed? I know it is possible to it for TCP/IP compressed.
	Thanks a lot,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel Feldman
System Engineer, IC4IC ltd.
office: +972-4-9594644 ext. 121
mobile: +972-53-980442
fax: +972-4-9594944
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: James Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:33:19 -0500 (EST)

> compressed? I know it is possible to it for TCP/IP compressed.

Are you asking a question about the protocol?  If so, then see RFC
2509.

If you're asking a question about a particular implementation, then
this is the wrong place to ask.  Try contacting the manufacturer
involved, or a related newsgroup, or search the web.

-- 
James Carlson, Internet Engineering       <[email-masked]>
SUN Microsystems / 1 Network Drive         71.234W   Vox +1 781 442 2084
MS UBUR02-212 / Burlington MA 01803-2757   42.497N   Fax +1 781 442 1677
Second Edition now available - http://people.ne.mediaone.net/carlson/ppp