Subject: Re: WG opinion on draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-01.txt?

From: Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 13:49:21 -0400

Hi folks,

Any reason why we shouldn't move eap-sim to Proposed Standard?  Please voice 
your comments now.

Thanks,

Karl

At 05:20 AM 4/12/01, [email-masked] wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I just submitted a new version of the eap-sim draft
>(draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-01.txt), which is now 
>available in the IETF directories. This version contains
>a couple of clarifications and editorial changes.
>
>We also have an implementation of the protocol up and running.
>
>I'd like to hear the working group's opinion on this
>submission. Do you think this could be a standards track
>document? Or, if there isn't enough interest for this to be
>a working group item, could the draft become an experimental RFC?
>
>Regards,
>Henry