Subject: [ppsp] New Version Notification for draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-00

From: "Xiao, Lin (NSN - CN/Beijing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:50:12 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Bryan and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A PPSP Tracker Usage for Reload
Creation_date:	 2010-10-18
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document defines PPSP tracker usages for REsource LOcation And
Discovery (RELOAD).  Although PPSP assumes a centralized tracker from
peer's point of view, the logical centralized 'tracker' could be
realized by a cluster of geographically distributed trackers.  In this
draft, we design distributed trackers system, which are organized by
RELOAD.  It provides lookup service for file/channel indexes and Peer
Status among the distributed trackers.

The IETF Secretariat.