Subject: [ppsp] Survey of P2P File Downloading and Streaming Protocol (draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-01)

From: "Kang Heng WU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:36:57 +0800

Hi All,

The attached is our new version IETF draft, Survey of P2P File
Downloading and Streaming Protocol. I missed the submit deadline. Please
read the attached and give us your comments.

Thanks,
Kent

Abstract:
   Most of Peer-to-Peer survey papers are described about the P2P
   applications architecture. But it is hard to compare PPSP with them
   with the high-level description. In this survey, we focus on the
   message design for the well-known P2P file downloading and streaming
   applications (Bittorrent and eMule) and study their base and
   enhancement approach in the peer and tracker protocol specifications.
   Through the survey, we summarize a common message design for the P2P
   streaming Protocol standardization.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 3:53 PM
To: Kang Heng WU
Cc: Lei Zhibin James; dmchiu
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-00.txt has
been successfully submitted by Kent Kangheng Wu and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Survey of P2P File Downloading and Streaming Protocol
Creation_date:	 2010-10-18
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
Most of Peer-to-Peer survey papers are described about the P2P
applications architecture. It is hard to compare PPSP with them with
the high-level description. In this survey, we focus on the message
design for the well-known P2P file downloading and streaming
applications (Bittorrent and eMule) and study their base and
enhancement approach in the peer and tracker protocol specifications.
Through the survey, we summarize a common message design for the P2P
streaming Protocol standardization.

The IETF Secretariat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message (including any attachments) is for the named
addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain sensitive, confidential,
private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~