Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-10-18

We propose to standardize the key signaling protocols among various
P2P streaming system components including the tracker and the peers.
These protocols, called PPSP, are a part of P2P streaming protocols.
This document describes the terminologies, concepts, incentives, and
scope of developing PPSP, as well as the use cases of PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.