Subject: [ppsp] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01

From: "duan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:46:26 +0800

Dear all,
We submitted a draft entitled " A Router Caching Scheme for Streaming Media ". It can be accessed at:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt

Filename:	 draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Router Caching Scheme for Streaming Media
Creation_date:	 2010-10-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
Generally, streaming media content delivery on the Internet requires
very high bandwidth and the streaming server usually endures a heavy
burden to serve a large number of users. This document introduces a
practical work for accelerating the delivery of streaming media based
on router caching. In this document, it introduces some key problems
in router caching scheme for video streaming. Then it gives a brief
introduction on this scheme and especially discusses the streaming
protocol and cooperative router caching protocol in detail.

Any comments are welcome!