Subject: [ppsp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-01

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:26:19 -0400

We have uploaded a new version of our proposal for a peer protocol,
including a proposed overall architecture for the peer protocol and a
discussion of the interaction between it and our proposed tracker
protocol. We have also made some minor our tracker protocol proposal
to conform with our current peer protocol.

Comments encouraged, and we plan to share some of the open issues with
the mailing list over the next few days to solicit comments.

Thanks,

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by David Bryan and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol
Revision:        01
Title:           Peer Protocol
Creation_date:   2010-10-25
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document presents a high-level proposal for the PPSP peer
protocol.  The architecture of the system, requirements for the
protocol, example call flow, and open issues are presented.

The IETF Secretariat.