Subject: [ppsp] Secure P2P Streaming Protocol (draft-lei-SPPSP-01)

From: "Kang Heng WU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:07:56 +0800

Hi All,

The attached is our new version IETF draft, The Secure P2P Streaming
Protocol(SPPSP). We missed the submiting deadline. Please read the
attached and give us your comments.

Thanks,
Kent

Abstract:
   This document describes the Secure Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol
   (SPPSP), an extension of the Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP),
   which can provide confidentiality, message authentication, and
   content protection to the PPSP traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message (including any attachments) is for the named
addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain sensitive, confidential,
private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~