Subject: MPLS-VPN-MIB

From: "Rubens Gomes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:56:25 +0000

I am working with IP MPLS VPN for a telco company
in Brazil, and I am planing to use the MPLS-VPN MIB as
part of our VPN management strategy.

I was wondering on the current status of the MPLS-VPN-MIB
development?  Any plans to release a new internet draft version
soon?  Or maybe expected date for RFC?

Also, is it possible for me to download a copy of the
latest MPLS-VPN-MIB, and compile it in my HP OpenView?  Where
is the MIB file available?

Rubens S. Gomes
http://www.rubens-gomes.com

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:06:39 -0400

>part of our VPN management strategy.

         Cool.

>soon?  Or maybe expected date for RFC?

         Yes, we have a few more changes to add to the MIB
in a future update. However, the co-authors have been
swamped since the last meeting, so we have not done
the updates. I can say that the updates are not major,
at least right now.

         Please look over the existing version and send
comments to this list if you have any questions or
comments.

>is the MIB file available?

         http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ppvpn-charter.html

         --Tom

Success is relative; the more success, the more relatives. -Anonymous