Subject: Monday Oct 14th - 12H East Coast time : migration of the PPVPN WG mailing list, archive and home page

From: "Marco Carugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:40:52 +0200

All, 

this message to inform you that the PPVPN WG mailing list and archive will
be moved to another location next Monday October 14th at 12H East Coast
time.The informal PPVPN home page will be moved too.
Please save this message for any new correspondance to the list after next
Monday 12H.

Current and new Webmasters worked together in order that the migration be as
much transparent as possible for subscribers. Current subscribers will be
moved automatically to the new list so you don't need to re-subscribe.

I'll send this message a number of times to the list before the effective
change.

Thanks for your understanding, Marco 

P.S. John Pugh ([email-masked]), the new Webmaster, is
available for support in case somebody will experience problems with the new
list and site. 

****************************************************************************
********************************************************************
New mailing list : [email-masked]
To join the mailing list: send an e-mail to
[email-masked]
No text is necessary in the body or the subject field. 
To leave the mailing list: send an e-mail to
[email-masked]
No text is necessary in the body or the subject field. 
New informal PPVPN WG home page :
http://standards.nortelnetworks.com/ppvpn/index.htm
List archive (messages to the new list): access via the "Mailing List" page
of the Web site ,  at the "List archive" section.
Please visit the Web site for additional information (meetings, old archive
etc.).
New Webmaster : John Pugh ([email-masked])
****************************************************************************
****************

Marco CARUGI
[email-masked]
tel +33 1 6955 7027
fax +33 1 6955 3058 
Nortel Networks S.A.
Parc d'activités de Magny-Les Jeunes Bois  CHATEAUFORT
78928 YVELINES Cedex 9  - FRANCE

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:49:34 -0700

Marco Carugi wrote:
> All,
> 
> this message to inform you that the PPVPN WG mailing list and archive 
> will be moved to another location next Monday October 14th at 12H East 
> Coast time.The informal PPVPN home page will be moved too.

This is the second time this list is being moved in the past year. Is 
there any chance it could instead be moved to a place less suceptible to 
commercial and personal flux? E.g., the IETF site itself?

Joe