Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt

From: Muneyoshi Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:42:21 +0900

It seems ID announcement is not posted to the new mailing list, so I 
forward it to the correct address.

The L3 PPVPN framework design team updated the document based on the IESG
comments. Many nits are fixed and mainly sections 3.3.1.3, 4.1, 4.2.1.1,
4.2.1.4, 4.2.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.4, 4.4.2 are updated. 

I don't think we need to present the update in the upcoming meeting, so
please post your questions or comments to this mailing list or get in 
touch with the authors, if you have.

Thanks,

Muneyoshi Suzuki

----
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; Boundary="NextPart"
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:28:47 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provider Provisioned Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Layer 3 Provider Provisioned Virtual 
                          Private Networks
	Author(s)	: R. Callon et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt
	Pages		: 71
	Date		: 2002-10-25
	
This document provides a framework for Layer 3 Provider Provisioned
Virtual Private Networks (PPVPNs).  This framework is intended to aid
in the standardization of protocols and mechanisms for support of
layer 3 PPVPNs.  It is the intent of this document to produce a
coherent description of the significant technical issues which are
important in the design of layer 3 PPVPN solutions.  Selection of
specific approaches, making choices regarding engineering tradeoffs,
and detailed protocol specification, are outside of the scope of this
framework document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-06.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--