Subject: PPVPN web site/mail server

From: "John Pugh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:47:36 -0500

The informal PPVPN web site hosted by Nortel Networks has been updated to
include all information that was on the France Telecom web site. The new URL
is:

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ppvpn <http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ppvpn>  -
The site contains the following updated pages:

' Mailing List' link
Mailing List information can be found here as follows:
The mailing list address for distribution to the over 1000 subscribers is
[email-masked]
The address to be used for subscribing/unsubscribing is:
[email-masked]

'Calendar of Events' link
Documents relating to IETF PPVPN meetings can be found here. They are
organized by meeting date.

'Archived Documents' link
Archived messages can be found here. Archives are divided into three areas
as follows:

- messages received from today onwards are stored on the new mail archive
server. Click on the PPVPN link and the archive displays by month. Click on
October and notice that you can select author/date/topic chronologically or
'most recent first'. You may also display a 'table of contents' if
desirable.
- Year 2002 messages as per the France Telecom web site are listed on the
archive page directly.
- Messages received from years 2000 - 2002 are contained in a zip file in
html format. Instructions are provided

I apologize for the inconvenience caused while we re-configured the site in
accordance with the various requirements that came in. We will endeavor to
be responsive to any needs that may arise in the future and hope you find
the slightly new format to your liking.

> John Pugh
Nortel Networks
Tel: 919-997-3626 (Office)

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ppvpn <http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ppvpn>