Subject: From Brunei

From: "Haja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:40:52

Dear Sir,

My name is Haja I am a 23 years old and a British citizen who was taken to Brunei by my 
father at the young age of 12. He
deceived me that I was going there on vacation and later married me off to a wealthy 
Prince in Brunei who is 30 years older 
than me.

I was thus forced into marriage and when I objected I was beaten and raped by this Prince. 
I was locked up in a house for two 
years after which I submitted and decided to accept my faith, knowing that was the only 
way out.

After I got my freedom back I have been allowed by my husband to have access to his 
businesses. Over the years I am been able 
to acquire  some money $16,000,000.00 ( Sixteen million dollars),which I diverted into a 
private finance house in Darussalam 
without his knowledge.

Right now I have mapped out a plan of escape out of Brunei, first of all I want to move the 
fund out of the Brunei. This is 
where I need your assistance, I will move the fund out of Brunei on your name through a 
Cargo courier company to Europe to 
avoid been detected by my husband. After which you will help me secure the fund before I 
get out of Brunei.

If you know you are capable of handling such a huge amount of money respond  to me and 
I will compensate you by giving you 10% 
of the total fund.

Note also that you must keep this transaction secret as my life is at stake if my husband or 
any of his relatives hear of this 
transaction they will stone me to death or hang me.

I await your quick response. ( [email-masked]  or  [email-masked] )

Yours faithfully,

Haja