Subject: Management VPNs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:43:33 +0200

Hello,

Draft-ietf-ppvpn-rfc2547bis-03.txt describes how management VPNs are 
created. IP connectivity is such that Network management system can 
communicate with all CEs but CEs can not communicate with each other. My 
interpretation is that, in fact, the set of overlapping VPNs are 
created. In each VPN there is one CE router and Network management 
sytem. Is that correct way to think this or would it be better to think 
that there is only one VPN, where some members of VPN are not able to 
communicate at all ?

Best Regards,
Marko Kulmala

============================================================
The information contained in this message may be privileged 
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the 
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an 
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received 
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by 
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs
============================================================