Subject: Re: [precis] problem-statement #23 (closed): Review RFC5122 (iri and uri in XMPP)

From: "precis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:55:15 -0000

#23: Review RFC5122 (iri and uri in XMPP)

Changes (by stpeter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 Informational reference to RFC 3920, see ticket #6 for resolution.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marc.blanchet@…            |        Owner:  stpeter@…         
     Type:  task                       |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:                    
Component:  problem-statement          |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                          |   Resolution:  duplicate         
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/precis/trac/ticket/23#comment:2>
precis <http://tools.ietf.org/precis/>