Subject: Re: [precis] problem-statement #21 (new): Review RFC5051 (i; unicode-casemap Unicode Collation)

From: "precis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:23:14 -0000

#21: Review RFC5051 (i;unicode-casemap Unicode Collation)

Changes (by alexey.melnikov@…):

  * owner:  => alexey.melnikov@…
  * component:  => problem-statement

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marc.blanchet@…            |       Owner:  alexey.melnikov@…        
     Type:  task                       |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                           
Component:  problem-statement          |     Version:                           
 Severity:  -                          |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/precis/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
precis <http://tools.ietf.org/precis/>

---

From: "precis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:35:23 -0000

* status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 RFC 5051 doesn't depend on StringPrep, it is only referencing the Security
 Considerations section from it.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marc.blanchet@…            |        Owner:  alexey.melnikov@…        
     Type:  task                       |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:                           
Component:  problem-statement          |      Version:                           
 Severity:  -                          |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/precis/trac/ticket/21#comment:2>
precis <http://tools.ietf.org/precis/>