Subject: [precis] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:50:39 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:42:39 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, "Peter Saint-Andre" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints
Revision:	00
Title:		PRECIS Codepoint Table
Document date:	2014-09-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		33
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00

Abstract:
    This document provides a codepoint table, current at the time of
    publication, that results from applying the rules defined in the
    PRECIS framework specification to the code points of version 7.0 of
    the Unicode specification.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat