Subject: [precis] updated i18n I-Ds

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:09:33 -0600

I have just updated the following I-Ds in an effort to address all list 
feedback (including IETF Last Call feedback from John Klensin on the 
framework back in April) and to harmonize the framework and the various 
profiles.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-framework-19

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-09

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-11

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-15

Feedback is requested so that we can finish off these documents in a 
comprehensive and coordinated manner.

Note to WG chairs and area director: please consider whether these 
documents can be advanced together.

Thanks!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/