Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:40:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Usernames and Passwords
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing usernames and passwords.  This document obsoletes RFC
   4013.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/