Subject: [precis] meeting in Prague?

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:10:43 -0400

The co-chairs do not currently plan to request a meeting slot for next 
IETF in Prague. Do people have any topic to discuss that requires f2f 
time in Prague?

Regards, Marc.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:31:20 -0600

> IETF in Prague. Do people have any topic to discuss that requires f2f

Hi Marc!

Well, our documents are moving forward:

RFC 7564 has been published
draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis was approved on the IESG telechat today
draft-ietf-precis-nickname is waiting on a shepherd writeup
draft-ietf-precis-mappings has finished WGLC

So that's progress!

I suppose we could have a discussion in Prague about next steps, 
especially how we can encourage other application protocols (Stringprep 
"customers") to migrate to PRECIS. We've somewhat expected that to 
happen after the PRECIS WG closes down, so there are perhaps some 
logistical and expert review issues to figure out.

Peter