Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 21:22:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
        Authors         : Yoshiro YONEYA
                          Takahiro Nemoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-mappings-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-05-06

Abstract:
   The framework for preparation and comparison of internationalized
   strings ("PRECIS") defines several classes of strings for preparation
   and comparison.  Case mapping is defined because many protocols
   perform case-sensitive or case-insensitive string comparison and so
   preparation of the string is mandatory.  The Internationalized Domain
   Names in Applications (IDNA) and the PRECIS problem statement
   describes mappings for internationalized strings that are not limited
   to case, but include width mapping and mapping of delimiters and
   other specials that can be taken into consideration.  This document
   provides guidelines for authors of protocol profiles of the PRECIS
   framework and describes several mappings that can be applied between
   receiving user input and passing permitted code points to
   internationalized protocols.  The mappings described here are
   expected to be applied as an additional mapping and locale-/context-
   dependent case mapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-mappings/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-mappings-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-mappings-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Takahiro Nemoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:31:59 +0900

Dear all, 

Yoneya-san and I have submitted the latest version of precis mappings document. 
In this document, we reflected comments received during the WG LC.
If this version looks ok, I would be grateful if you could proceed to the next step for the IETF LC.

Regards,

Nemo

--
Takahiro Nemoto
[email-masked]

> 転送されたメッセージ：
> 
> 差出人: [email-masked]
> 件名: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-10.txt
> 日付: 2015年5月7日 13:22:33 JST
> 宛先: <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis