Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 15:16:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Usernames and Passwords
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-09-05

Abstract:
   This document describes updated methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing usernames and passwords.  The previous approach was
   known as SASLprep (RFC 4013) and was based on stringprep (RFC 3454).
   The methods specified in this document provide a more sustainable
   approach to the handling of internationalized usernames and
   passwords.  The preparation, enforcement, and comparison of
   internationalized strings (PRECIS) framework, RFC 7564, obsoletes RFC
   3454, and this document obsoletes RFC 7613.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7613bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-7613bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/