Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> January 22-26, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: Cindy Tiritilli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:31:32 -0500

Greetings, All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the January 22-26, 2001 PWG 
Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

When:   January 22-26, 2001

Where:  Sheraton Maui Resort
              2605 Kaanapali Parkway
              Lahaina, Hawaii  96761

              voice: +1-808-661-0031
              fax: +1-808-661-0458
              http://www.sheraton-maui.com/

Hotel Accommodations: $225/night, single or double occupancy.
             Please note that the hotel meeting room fees have been waived
             contingent upon PWG's fulfillment of the sleeping room block.
             In order to get VERY reasonable per meeting charges ($35) we
             must guarantee our sleeping rooms.  As such, non-locals who
             choose to stay at another hotel, may be charged extra per meeting
             day if the PWG fails to reach its guaranteed minimums.

Reservations: Please call the Reservation Center at 1-808-661-0031
              to reserve your sleeping room, or fax the attached
              reservation card to the Sheraton at +1-808-661-0458.

                All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
                reservations. When making your reservation, the meeting
                will be listed under "PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms
                are being held for the nights of January 21 - 26, 2001.

              There is a one-night deposit required at the time reservations
              are confirmed.

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Thursday, January 4, 2000.

Meeting details:
     Tentative Schedule:
        Mon, January 22, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
                                  uPnP Scanning Group
        Tues, January 23, PWG Hosted uPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
                                   uPnP Scanning Group
        Wed, January 24, PWG Plenary / IPP
        Thurs, January 25, IPP
        Fri, January 26, IPP Fax

               Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
               at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

               You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
               the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
               https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

               The cost for daily meeting attendance is $35.00 per day.
               (Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
               Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Administrator at 
+1-732-981-3434 or [email-masked] if you have any questions. 

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice: +1-732-981-3434
fax:    +1-509-355-5073
email: [email-masked]