Subject: PMP> Access to MIB data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:07:41 -0500

I'm accessing the following site Printer Working Group's Printer MIB site
(http://www.pwg.org/mib/) in an attempt to download "The latest draft of the
Printer MIB," as identified under the "Documents" section of this page.  I keep
timing out when I select this option with the left button of my mouse.  However,
I've been able to download the page by selecting "Save Target As..." right mouse
button option.

I would like to access/download the following:

08/10/00 09:33PM        478,208 draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-06.doc
08/09/00 08:54PM        196,981 draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-06.mib
08/10/00 09:34PM        248,517 draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-06.pdf
08/09/00 08:52PM        324,272 draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-06.txt

How can this be accomplished?  Or can someone forward these document to my
e-mail address?

---

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:09:37 -0800

Hi David,

I don't know about that short path, by I just checked the full
path (via FTP) to the Printer MIB Project directory on the PWG
site.  The following URL takes you to the directory that contains
the master copies of the latest Printer MIB v2 draft in various
formats (the files you named in your note below):

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
  (contributing editor to Printer MIB v2)
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: PMP> Access to MIB data

I'm accessing the following site Printer Working Group's Printer MIB site
(http://www.pwg.org/mib/) in an attempt to download "The latest draft of the
Printer MIB," as identified under the "Documents" section of this page.  I
keep
timing out when I select this option with the left button of my mouse.
However,
I've been able to download the page by selecting "Save Target As..." right
mouse
button option.