Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Portland minutes and SantaFe Meeting Ping

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:45:16 -0600

The Portland minutes were actually posted by Bill last week but don't seem 
to have been "reflected". I'm including a link here.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/minutes/PWG-0206.pdf

An updated charter for the Semantic Model and a call for the creating of a 
new PWG Semantic Model working group should hit the wire this week with a 
10 day period for voicing support or concerns via e-mail, prior to 
adoption.

I'm proposing 1/2 day in SantaFe for discussion of the Semantic Model 
(either to iron out concerns if the charter has not been approved, or to 
get to work if it has). 

SantaFe (Aug 26-30) is shaping up as follows. We need to confirm this 
schedule asap so we can finalize the hotel venue. 

Below is a proposed schedule for the week of Aug 26. We can still have 5 
days if needed but w/o UPDF (last I knew they were skipping a meeting and 
plan to reconvene in November). We can move Semantic Model / IFX to Friday 
if that is better. It may not be good to have PSI on the last day of the 
meeting. 

We need to settle on a schedule today or tomorrow. 

Mon - IFX - 1st half day
    - Semantic Model - 2nd half day
Tue - UPnP Print (Members only)
Wed - PWG Plenary - 1st half day
    - XHTML-Print - 2nd half day
Thr - PSI
 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------