Subject: CONGRATULATIONS/FELICIDADES.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:39:22 -0600

LOTTERIA LA PRIMITIVA.
C/ GIRONA ,137 MADRID - ESPAÑA

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

( CONGRATULATION)

AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 4th september,2003.
Your Datas is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198, with serial
number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 31-33 -34-35-36-42, and consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of 847,828,87 THOUSAND EUROS in cash credited
to file No:LP/26510460037/02.This is from total prize money
shared among the twenty two international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your
name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent,
MR MICHEL SARDA (FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGERS)
Email: ([email-masked])
Telephone:-00 34-669 179 629.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account with our bankers. Remember, all prize money must be
claimed not later than 27th december, 2003. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and
batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our
staff and thank you for being part of our promotions programm.

(CONGRATULATION)

REGARDS

M.Carmen. LOPEZ.