Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on Semantic Model

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:44:44 -0500

Greetings: 
The "Printer Working Group (PWG) Semantic Model" has completed Last Call
with no open issues. Therefore I am submitting the specification for PWG
approval by FORMAL VOTE. 

This document is accessible at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20031207.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm10-20031207.pdf> 

Note that three edits are outstanding:
1)	Edits associated with the (as of yet unassigned) Candidate Standard
number.
2)	Update reference for Character Repertoire specification (about to
complete FORMAL VOTE).
3)	Remove line numbers.

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me. 
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter%26In-Reply-To=[email-masked]
m%3e> 
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter%26In-Reply-To=[email-masked]%
3e>  

Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 8 January 2004. 

Peter Zehler/Chairman Semantic Model WG  

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701