Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on CR specifications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:53:23 -0500

Greetings:

The following Printer Working Group documents have completed Last Call:
                                                                            
    "The Printer Working Group RepertoireSupported Element "  November 26,  
    2003; updated after resolution of issues from Last Call.                
                                                                            
    "Best Practices for use of the RepertoireSupported Element"  September  
    15, 2003;  no issues raised during Last Call.                           
                                                                            
 They are available for review at:                                          
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20031126.pdf                  
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crbp10-20030915.pdf                  
                                                                            
 Therefore I am submitting these specifications for PWG approval by FORMAL  
 VOTE.  If approved these will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG       
 number, and we will issue a final version with the revision history        
 removed.                                                                   

 Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please   
 copy me.                                                                   
                                                                            
    [email-masked]                                                      

    [email-masked]                                              

 Voting ends at 5PM EDT on 19 Dec 2003.                                     

 Elliott Bradshaw/Chairman Character Repertoire WG                          

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Zoran Imaging Division (formerly Oak Technology Imaging Group)
781 638-7534