Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing Last Call for the Portable Document Format: Image-Streamable (PDF/is) [corrected URL]

From: "Gail Songer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:24:03 -0500

The latest version of PDF/is at the following URL (not at the URL quoted
in the original announcement.)

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/wd-pdfis10-20031112.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gail
Songer
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: IFX> Announcing Last Call for the Portable Document Format:
Image-Streamable (PDF/is)

All, 

This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for " Portable
Document Format: Image-Streamable (PDF/is)" specification. The Last Call
will last for 5 weeks ending Jan 6. Please review the specification
listed below and send comments to the ifx reflector ([email-masked]). 

Thanks, Gail 

The latest IPP Fax Requirements specification is now available at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/ wd-pdfis10-20030805.pdf 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/ wd-pdfis10-20030805.doc 

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

[email-masked]