Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Notification and Discovery BOF - Friday

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:59:58 -0700

This is a reminder that Friday in Provo will be a continuation of the 
Notification and Discovery BOF in the PWG. The reason for this activity is 
that PWG recognizes the need for several of our standards efforts (ex. 
PSI, IFX, WBMM) for discovery and notifications. We also realize that it 
will not be wise to "invent" these protocols but rather to describe best 
practices as they relate to our needs. Slides for the discussion are 
posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/NotificationAndDiscovery/ProvoNotifDiscvBOF.ppt

Dial in for those who would like to participate but are not present in 
Provo

Time - 9am MST (8am PST, 11am EST)
Phone bridge (866)365-4406 
Passcode 2635888#
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------