Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: Internet FAX WG - we are FINALLY done!

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:09:29 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Claudio Allocchio
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Scott Hollenbeck; Ted Hardie; Ned Freed
Subject: Internet FAX WG - we are FINALLY done!

Hallo all,

IESG has approved our last two pending documents! (the fax-gateway 
specifications).

Thus we finally ended the work on our charter. It was a long, complex run, 
but we made it!

I would like to thank all of you for all your work, contribution, efforts, 
and patience for reviewing (often many times!) our draft documents.

And a particolar thank you also to our previous WG chairs, Dave and James, 
which started the long path.

I think you will see in some time the official announcement of the WG 
closure, but we will remain the reference point for all internet fax 
related topics with our mailing list.

Cheers !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R
[email-masked]
                         Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca