Subject: Your Commission_Statement

From: "Commission_FEB_2005 " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:24:11 -0100

To contact us, please do_not_replyto. 
See the bottom of this email to contact us by telephone or email. 

It's 
absolutely right. You are going to get emails like this very soon 

Quickly, send me an email or call me and you will get real com.miss.ion 
emails with this 
subject line and big, big comm_ission pa.yments from all the bus_inesses
you 
pro_mote. 

To pro.ve it, for a limit_ed per_iod I will give.you 10 sign_ups (that will

p.a.y. to 
j.o.i.n. your bus.in.ess) and I will not ask you for a sin.gle cent/penny 
to get you 
star-ted. Use these to gen_erate an in.stant in.com_e. 

Then sitback & watch the_sign_ups join_you inst_antly in their droves and 
without you 
having to do much_at all. 

At the end of March you will get comm_ission state_ments showing that you 
have 
ear.ned tens_of thou_s_ands of doll_ars from your existing 
bus..iness.oppo.rtun.it.ies. 

Miss. this and def_in.it.ely miss.out on the ea-sie.st and fas.test mo.ney 
that you will 
ever ma.ke from your bu.sin_ess opp.or-tuni.ty 

You can call me on 00 44 7913658094 or +44 7913658094 or from USA 001 44 
7913658094 
or email me on [email-masked] unless it gets blocked. 

Please ring my number if you can't get through via email. My number is a 
normal rate UK mobile telephone. 

Thankyou Peter Lemmi 

If you want to stop getting my emails please send me an email to 
[email-masked] with **US** in the 
subject.