Subject: PMP> RE: PWG meeting.(PortMon MIB prototype results)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:04:35 -0400

Retry, placed the file at the following link on the PWG server.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/interop/PortMonMIB-Proto-Results.zip
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 07:01 PM -----

Jerry Thrasher
07/18/2005 06:41 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        RE: PWG meeting.(PortMon MIB prototype results)

Posted on behalf of Craig
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 06:40 PM -----

"Whittle, Craig" <[email-masked]>
07/18/2005 05:57 PM

        To:     "'Harry Lewis'" <[email-masked]>
        cc:     "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
        Subject:        RE: PWG meeting.

All:

Please note the attached zip file with the results of our interoperability
testing last week.  The zip file contains a spreadsheet with the results 
of
the "MIB walks" conducted on prototypes provided by Kyocera, 
Konica-Minolta,
Lexmark, and Ricoh.   It also contains a MS Word document with our 
findings
which were reviewed Friday morning.  A screen snapshot showing Apple's
application of the MIB in their prototype UI is also included.  Both Apple
and Microsoft were able to exercise their test applications furthering 
their
development efforts.  Overall the interoperability tests were very
successful.  Thanks to all that participated.  A special note of
appreciation goes to Paul Danbold and Apple for hosting this event.

Best regards,

**CW