Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> October PWG meeting moved to Chicago Radisson

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:15:29 -0600

This is to inform you that the October PWG meeting, which had been 
scheduled in New Orleans, has been relocated to Chicago. You are 
encouraged to begin making your travel reservations now as the meeting is 
just about 1 month away. 

Meeting will be held at the Radisson downtown Chicago Oct 26-28 (IEEE 
P2600 will meet Oct 24/25)

160 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611
1-312-787-2900
http://www.radisson.com/CHICAGOIL

Request the PWG rate or mention IEEE-ISTO to receive the room rate of 
$199.
A meeting fee of $84/day will be collected via the ISTO registration page 
which will be available soon.
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------