Subject: PMP> FW: [rt.icann.org #3683] FW: General Request for Assignments (ian aprinter-mib)(completed)

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:59:14 -0700

Hi folks,

Michelle Cotton at IANA has finished adding missing 'unknown(2)' values 
to the last three textual conventions in the IANA Printer MIB (i.e.,
the 'Type 2' textual conventions for the Printer MIB v2, RFC 3805).
See link for updated MIB in her note below.

This does NOT change the default value for 'ppmPortProtocolType'
in the Port Monitor MIB (which is out-of-band zero 'not specified').

Cheers,
- Ira (co-editor of Printer Port Monitor MIB)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Cotton via RT [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rt.icann.org #3683] FW: General Request for Assignments
(ianaprinter-mib)(completed) 

Dear Ira,

Apologies for the delay.

This message it confirm that we have completed your request to add the 
unknown values and remove the comment for the ianaprinter-mib.

Please see the following:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ianaprinter-mib

We have verified that the updated version of the ianaprinter-mib is 
correct.

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA