Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Please register for the February 19-23, 2007 PWG Meeting Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:57:19 -0500

Dear PWG Members,

Online registration is now available for the February Printer Working Group
Meetings at http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html.   The meeting details
are as follows:

WHEN:
        Monday, February 19 -PWG
        Tuesday, February 20- PWG
        Wednesday, February 21- Trusted Computing Group
        Thursday, February 22- P2600
        Friday, February 23- P2600

WHERE:
      Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
      3700 Wailea Alanui
      Wailea, HI 96753
      808-679-0293
      Website: http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/HNMMC

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

There is a $80 per person, per day registration fee. Your advanced
registration is appreciated! Please go to
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb07_reg.html to register.

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

   For your convenience, we have arranged sleeping accommodations at the
same hotel. The room rate is $205.00/night for single or double occupancy.
This rate is exclusive of applicable state and local taxes which are
11.416%.  To make reservations, please call the hotel directly at
+1-808-879-1922, or toll free at +1-800-367-2960.  When you make
reservations, please mention the PWG, IEEE-ISTO, or Printer Working Group
to get the preferred rate.
     We encourage you to make  your reservations early. The cut-off date
for this rate/block is 5:00pm 29 January 2007 book early it's a busy
season. Please note check-in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm.
Also note, the charges for 3rd/4th room occupant  +18yrs old is $40/person.
    The reduced group rate is available 3 days before and 3 days after the
block date of 18 -24 February 2007.   One night room deposit is required at
the time of reservation and the cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to
arrival.

Additional Fees:
-- Porterage gratuities are $9/person, round trip,
   inclusive, and will be posted directly to the guest room.
-- Housekeeping gratuities are optional $3/day. (Be sure to stipulate
   at check-in)
-- Parking charges are $7/day self-parking and $10/day valet parking

OPTIONAL RESORT ACTIVITY PASSPORT:

$15 plus tax per person, per day which includes:
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls
- 20% Discount off Luau (up to 2 persons per room - standard seating only)
- 15% Discount on Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- 10% Discount on Food and Beverages per Day (Excluding Alcoholic
Beverages)
- 1 Liter Bottle of Fiji Water per Day
- Bar & Grill —2 Kids (12 and under) Eat Free for Breakfast For
   Every Adult Entrée Ordered
- 500 Marriott Reward Points per Stay

Please contact the PWG admin team at <[email-masked]> if you have
any questions.

Regards,
Dipali

*********************************************
Dipali Shah, Program Administrator
Printer Working Group (PWG)
a program of IEEE-ISTO
732-465-5806
[email-masked]
*********************************************