Subject: PMP> New MFP Alert Groups Specification Available & Teleconference Scheduled

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:25:34 -0800

The latest MFP Alerts Specification is now available at:
 
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20061110.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20061110.pdf
 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-mfp-alert-groups10-20061110-rev.pdf
 
A teleconference is scheduled for Thursday November 16 at 11:00 AM EST
(8:00 AM PST)
to review this document and also the changes in the November 2nd
version.

To participate in the meeting call:
 
1-866-365-4406
Passcode: 2635888#

    Ron Bergman
    Chairman, PWG PMP Work Group