Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Meeting location details for July 9-10

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:13:14 -0700

PWG Attendees,

The July 9-10 meeting location is:

	Microsoft Main Campus
	Building 9, 157th Place NE
	Redmond WA 98052 
	Building 9 Tahoma
	Room 1001

For directions to the Main Campus, see:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/resources/events/airportmap.mspx

Once on campus, follow signs to Building 9.  

The following link might also be useful:
	
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.ry5wz04tpcgj_157th%20Pl%20NE%2C%20Re
dmond%2C%20WA%2098052%2C%20United%20States___&encType=1

Attendees may use the Valet Service outside of building 9.    

NOTE:  You MUST remember to register your vehicle license plates with
the Building 9 main receptionist.

Any questions can be relayed through [email-masked]