Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Nominations and Election

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:32:55 -0600

PWG Officers present  2-year term will complete in August. By our process, 
the PWG is obliged to hold nominations and complete Officer elections by 
September. Newly elected Officers will be "installed" at the PWG Plenary 
during the Montreal f2f on September 27. 

As Chairman of the PWG, I hereby open nominations for the 2008/2009 two 
year term (beginning Sept 07) for the following PWG Officers:

Chairman
Vice Chairman
Secretary

Serving as a PWG Officer is a great way to show your company's leadership 
in guiding and developing open standards for our industry and to 
demonstrate commitment to your customer in pursuing solutions that suite 
their best interest. 

The nomination process will proceed as follows:

1. Feel free to nominate yourself for any (or all) positions.
2. Nominate another party after discussing with them
3. Indicate your nomination openly to "pwg-announce" or privately to 
Chair, Vice Chair and/or Secretary if you feel more comfortable
4. Accept a nomination openly or privately (with the understanding that 
your nomination will ultimately be broadcast in the final list of 
candidates). 

Nominations are open immediately and will run until Thursday Aug 23 at 5PM 
Eastern at which time nominations will be closed. The PWG Secretary will 
keep an official tally of all nominations. 

Elections will begin Monday Aug 27 and will last for a period of 22 
calendar days... thus closing on Monday Sept 17 at 5PM Eastern... appx 1 
week prior to the Montreal Plenary.

Harry Lewis
Chairman - PWG

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:11:11 -0400

Harry Lewis <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
08/02/2007 12:32 AM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Nominations and Election

Chairman 
Vice Chairman 
Secretary 

Harry Lewis 
Chairman - PWG

Harry Lewis

---

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:49:42 -0700

There is still time left!!

We have received nominations for the roles of Chair and Vice Chair for
the next term, and more are still encouraged.

However, there is still a noticeable absence of volunteers or
nominations for the role of PWG Secretary.

Please consider this opportunity to contribute to the PWG organization.

The nomination period is scheduled to close on August 23.

Cheers,

Lee Farrell
Vice Chairman - PWG

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Harry Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Nominations and Election

PWG Officers present  2-year term will complete in August. By our
process, the PWG is obliged to hold nominations and complete Officer
elections by September. Newly elected Officers will be "installed" at
the PWG Plenary during the Montreal f2f on September 27. 

Chairman
Vice Chairman
Secretary 

Serving as a PWG Officer is a great way to show your company's
leadership in guiding and developing open standards for our industry and
to demonstrate commitment to your customer in pursuing solutions that
suite their best interest. 

1. Feel free to nominate yourself for any (or all) positions. 
2. Nominate another party after discussing with them 3. Indicate your
nomination openly to "pwg-announce" or privately to Chair, Vice Chair
and/or Secretary if you feel more comfortable 4. Accept a nomination
openly or privately (with the understanding that your nomination will
ultimately be broadcast in the final list of candidates). 

Nominations are open immediately and will run until Thursday Aug 23 at
5PM Eastern at which time nominations will be closed. The PWG Secretary
will keep an official tally of all nominations.   

Harry Lewis
Chairman - PWG

	Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com <http://www.infoprint.com/>