Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Meeting locations for 2009

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:17:20 -0700

Hello everyone,

It has been claimed that we cannot begin the planning for next year's
face-to-face meetings too early.

As an initial step, I would like any and all members that believe their
company could host a meeting in 2009 to respond to me by submitting at
least the following information:

Hosting Company, Possible Location(s) for Hosting [i.e., cities], Best
Timeframe(s) [i.e., months or seasons], Percent Likelihood

At this point, I think we can assume that the hosting requirements will
probably limited to 2-3 days of the week, with 15 attendees on average.
Of course, these numbers might change in the future, depending on
specific activity and levels of participation.

Please note that none of the responses will signify a commitment at this
time.  I am only trying to see what kind of options we might have for
establishing a meeting schedule for next year.

Thanks in advance,

Lee  Farrell
PWG Vice Chair
===========================
Canon Development Americas
15975 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618-3731
(949) 932-3163 - voice
(949) 932-3520 - fax
[email-masked]
===========================

---

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:23:53 -0700

Greetings again,
 
The subject line says it all.  We're still looking for volunteers whose
companies can host a PWG meeting in 2009.
 
So far, there has been only one positive response.  That leaves five (or
more?) meetings unhosted.

Lee

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Farrell, Lee
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 12:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Meeting locations for 2009

Hello everyone, 

Thanks in advance, 

Lee  Farrell 
PWG Vice Chair