Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Agenda set for October 2008 PWG F2F meeting (Registration Link Included)

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:39:48 -0400

PWG members,

The agenda for the October 2008 PWG F2F meeting in Lexington KY has been 
finalized.
The following link contains the venue information, hotel information and 
the finalized agenda for the PWG meetings.

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/October_2008_Lexington.html

Please use the following link to enter the days that you will be 
attending. 

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DzikVFo7pspMunGrkSyRRA_3d_3d

For those that plan to also attend the 1 day meeting of the IEEE P2600 
group here is a link to their page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings.html

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com