Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Agenda and Registration for the April 2009 F2F meeting are set

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:27:37 -0400

PWG members,

Reminder that the April 2009 PWG Face to Face meeting will begin on Monday 
April 27, at 9:00 AM EDT.

An updated agenda and venue information can be found at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/April_2009_MtLaurel.html

This link will be updated with document links as the meeting approaches.

Because this meeting is being hosted by a PWG member company (Oki Data 
Americas Inc.) there will be no meeting
fee or hotel block, however there is a registration page to indicate your 
planned attendance for the meeting. 
Please remember to complete the registration at the following link: 

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZSRk6Vot4sCGc0hgD1qKBQ_3d_3d

NOTE: The registration survey also contains important questions about the 
way the PWG will operate
its Face to Face meetings for the remainder of 2009 and beyond.  Please 
complete the survey even if you
don't currently plan to attend the April 2009 meeting.

For those that plan to also attend the IEEE P2600  group meetings on April 
30, and May 1, at the same venue, here is a link to their page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings.html

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will be 
provided.
The details of the conference call are:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300 
Participant Code: (Restricted)**

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the 
Chair. 

_____________________________________
 
Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com