Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Fw: PWG Last Call for Resource Service specification (ends 13 May 2009)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:19:05 -0400

Dear All,

This is resending the formal announcement of PWG Last Call for Network 
Resource Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specifications, as a 
precaution in case the PWG Announcement list was not fully functioning 
when it was sent on April 17. See the announcement details below.

As a reminder, if you have received this announcement before, please send 
your comments to [email-masked], or any of the editors listed below. We will 
review the comments in the meeting next week.

Thanks,
-Nancy
----- Forwarded by Nancy Chen/OKIDATA/OKI_DATA_CORP/OKI_ELECTRIC/US on 
04/23/2009 02:08 PM -----

Nancy Chen/OKIDATA/OKI_DATA_CORP/OKI_ELECTRIC/US 
04/17/2009 03:55 PM

To
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc

Subject
PWG Last Call for Resource Service specification (ends 13 May 2009)

Dear All,

This is the formal announcement of PWG Last Call for Network Resource 
Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specifications.

This PWG Last Call will start today on Friday 17 April 2009.
This PWG Last Call will end on Wednesday 13 May 2009 at 5pm US EDT.

All aspects related to the Template resource types in this specification 
has implemented by Xerox without any further issue.

This specification has completed MFD working group last call.

At the upcoming April PWG face-to-face, comments received up to that time 
will be reviewed during the MFD WG session.

This specification is available on the PWG FTP server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090417.pdf (.doc)

Please send comments to the MFD WG reflector <[email-masked]> or any of the 
editors below:

Nancy Chen - [email-masked]
Peter Zehler - [email-masked]
Ira McDonald - [email-masked]

Thanks,
-Nancy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy Chen
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856) 222-7006
Email: [email-masked]