Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Agenda for the April 2009 F2F meeting updated

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:33:43 -0400

PWG members,

Reminder that the April 2009 PWG Face to Face meeting will begin on Monday 
April 27, at 9:00 AM EDT.

An updated agenda with document links for all Working Group meeetings can 
be found at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/April_2009_MtLaurel.html

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will be 
provided.
The details of the conference call are:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300 
Participant Code: (Restricted)**

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the 
Chair. 

_____________________________________
Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com