Subject: Re: [proto-team] source for PROTO drafts?

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:45:15 -0700

Folks,

Dave has sent the second source, which is the right one.  I now remember that
I sent it to him to go through.

I did not change the revision header which says Dave/2.h, my bad,
this source for draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-06.xml is
accurate.

And as I said in my other mail, this was not published though it
was* submitted.

Allison

P.S. Since I've been stirring things up about the non-publication of the
document, and folks may be wondering, here is the receipt I got
for the submission, two hours before the -01 cutoff.  I guess we could
send a ticket to ietf-action, but it's new cycles after a problem
compared with preventive tools for the future.

Delivery-Date: Mon Mar 06 12:14:28 2006
To: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Cc: 
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Auto Response] Proto-team document update: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-06.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:14:27 -0500

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].  Please note that the
pre-meeting cutoff date for new documents (i.e., version -00 
Internet-Drafts) was Monday, February 27 at 9:00 AM ET.
Your submission was received after this time.  The Internet-Drafts 
administrator will examine your submission, and the posting decision 
will be made as follows:

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft before the cutoff 
  deadline, then your document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts 
  page of the IETF Web site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action 
  message will be sent to the I-D Announce List.  If your document was
  submitted before the cutoff deadline, but was rejected due to 
  boilerplate or format issues, then the Internet-Drafts administrator 
  will work with you to attempt to resolve these issues and post the 
  document in time for the meeting. 

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft after the cutoff 
  deadline, then your document will NOT be processed until on or after 
  Monday, March 20 at 9:00 AM ET, when Internet-Draft 
  posting resumes.

* If you submitted a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft, then your 
  document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web 
  site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action message will be sent to 
  the I-D Announce List.

As you may be aware, the pre-meeting cutoff date for updated submissions
is Monday, March 6 at 9:00 AM ET.  Since the 
Secretariat receives a large number of Internet-Drafts in the week 
preceding the cutoff date for updated submissions, your document may 
not be processed and announced for a number of days.  Our goal is to 
process and announce all valid pre-meeting Internet-Draft submissions 
by Friday, March 10 at the latest.  
If you need to track the status of your Internet-Draft submission, then
please send a note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject
line Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this 
auto-response acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs 
must conform to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html) or they will be returned to the
author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly 
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document 
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team