Subject: [proto-team] draft-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-00.txt

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:34:11 +0200

Hi Michael,

  Together with Allison I've written up a draft on
"Requirements on I-D Tracker Extensions for Working Group Chairs",
which was submitted just before the weekend:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-00.txt

and a companion draft covering IAB and IRTF document states:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-00.txt

It would be very good if you could read through especially the first
one, and give feedback.

There's also one question which has come up in relation to state
transitions being able to trigger notifications:  Is this an ability
the tracker already have, which could be used to (for instance) send
notifications to people who distribute cross-area review tasks when
a document enters the state "Awaiting Cross-area Review"?

Regards,

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team