Subject: BEEP Document Comments (was RE: July milestones)

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:34:26 -0400

> Well, we do have some current comments on the document...but Rick's 
> question is still germane, what community is forming around a BEEP 
> transport for EPP?

There are also some old comments that haven't been completely addressed:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2001-09/msg00010.html

Specifically, the TCP transport clarification and "Content-Type: text/xml"
comments.  Also, the IESG is getting picky about splitting references into
normative and informative subsections, so that should be done in the
document.

New comment/thought: would it be wise to consider Marshall's transient
profile identifier ideas, described here:?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-beep-transientid-02.txt

-Scott-

---

From: "Zhang, Ning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:12:22 -0400

Scott,

Thanks for the comments. 

> normative and informative subsections, so that should be done in the

We are aware of this. It just did not get changed in the last draft.

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-beep-transientid-02.txt

I think that it would be good idea to following this practice. 

Thanks,
-Ning