Subject: RE: push

From: "Liu, Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:37:35 -0500

Rick,

Given what we have gathered from the list so far, we (my coauthors and I)
decided to forgo the TCP mapping option and proceed with Scott's suggestion
to define a new XML schema. I hope that clarifies your inquiry. If not,
please expand. Thanks!

--Hong

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Wesson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 11:38 PM
To: Liu, Hong
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: push

Hong,

could you please restate your case for pushing data, specificly stating
your reasoning for updating the tcp transport for epp.

thanks,

-rick