Subject: proposed agenda

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:05:21 -0800

I need to turn this over quick, just so there's something available. 
No matter what goes into the sec., it can be changed, but let's try 
this for starters:

1. Agenda bashing
       5 mins.  (Don't hesitate to bring up issues to me or Jaap 
before we start)

2. IESG issues with base
       Congestion control 15 mins.
       Reliability        15 mins.
       Privacy
          Intro           10 mins. (Setting the "tone")
          Text fr. Scott  20 mins.
          Text fr. Eric   20 mins. (I haven't retrieved and read his ref. yet.)

3. SOAP individ submission
       20 mins.

4. SMTP individ submission
       20 mins.

That's 5+15+15+10+20+20+20+20 = 35+30+60 = 2:05 of a 2:30 slot 
(assuming we aren't reassigned).

5. Extensions guidelines draft...

6. Other topics
       ? Implementaion issues & reports
           (I know there are comments out there, waiting, begging to be made)
       ? Next goal: interop testing (yeah, once we get RFC's & code)

(Who said there was nothing to cover in Atlanta. ;))

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:32:20 -0500

Ed,

I don't plan to attend the Atlanta meeting. That can shave 40 minutes off
the face-to-face schedule.

Eric