Subject: RE: we are meeting in atlanta

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:48:37 -0500

> Please send suggestions as soon as you can.

I'd also like to see a discussion of Rick's "lastVerified" suggestion.

-Scott-

---

From: "Liu, Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:06:26 -0500

Ed,

I would like to add one more topic to the discussion in Atlanta: handling of
external host objects.

We identified some issues with the current spec, primarily in the context of
domain transfer. However, this has other implications as well. I will shoot
out an email to the list shortly.

--Hong

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Lewis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Edward Lewis
Subject: we are meeting in atlanta

Given the discussion following the IESG comments on the core 
documents, a request was made to meet in Atlanta.  I asked (at the 
11th hour) and there was a spot for us.  We have a 2.5 hour slot, 
which should be more than enough to discuss what we *need* to cover.

Now I need to send in an agenda.  The primary topic will be, of 
course, the IESG comments, specifically the privacy comment and maybe 
some other issue that is slipping my mind right now.  Other possible 
topics are:

the guidelines document (a wg item now)
the SOAP mapping document (an individual item)
the SMTP mapping document (an individual item)

Other implementation issues that might be popping up.

 From the draft agenda:

>AS OF OCTOBER 28, 2002
>
>DRAFT Agenda of the Fifty-fifth IETF
>TUESDAY, November 19, 2002
>0900-1130 Morning Sessions
>APP     provreg     Provisioning Registry Protocol WG
>APP     xmpp        Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol BOF
>INT     zerouter    Zeroconf Router BOF
>SEC     msec        Multicast Security WG
>SEC     secsh       Secure Shell WG
>SUB     mpls        Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
>TSV     avt         Audio/Video Transport WG

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer