Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Hi

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:22:05 -0500

> > unless he's gone all evil on us
> 
> Scott, if you had gone all evil on us, would you tell us that you had?

Of course -- I imagine it wouldn't be any fun being evil if no one knew
about it.

-Scott-

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:43:43 -0500

How do you feel about coming in 2nd to Micheal Young?

Does VGRS have a statement on LRMS's prior announcement of its revolutionary
new "cwatwvrpymnd" registry service?

Are these two new registry services, LRMS's "cwatwvrpymnd", and VGRS's
"vydjjruuqei", compatible?

How do I sign up to participate in the new, lucrative resale channel
partners of each registry for these amazing new services?

Eric

P.S. The gal in marketing wants to know how to pronounce these damn things.

---

From: "Ram Mohan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:49:13 -0500

Eric,
I spoke with Michael Young (he works for Afilias) regarding the worm
attachment.

He was neither online at the time of the mail, nor were any of the computers
he uses in a normal manner online.  The header is of course munged by the
mailing list software so it's hard to say if the origination was valid or
spoofed.

Wonder if someone's mining the archives and spoofing?

-ram
ps: the "cwatwvrpymnd" registry service is a top-secret offering -- it is
pronounced "ChewATyourmind"
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <[email-masked]>;
"'Edward Lewis'" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Hi

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:34:54 -0500

> he uses in a normal manner online.

I once toyed with the idea of writing conformance tests for network devices
that were powered off, extending the cluekit for 1022/1023 conformance tests.

Thanks for pointing out the category of tests for unpowered or detached nodes
to originate or relay SMTP state and date.

Now, how do you folks at afilias say "cwatwvrpymnd"? Enquiring minds want to
know.

Thanks in advance Ram.
Eric

---

From: "Michael Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:11:43 -0500

Hey all I can say is I am innocent and officially spoofed. By the way its
pronounced "cat ver pemmed" as the w is considered silent.  :-)  

Michael Young 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
Sent: January 21, 2004 10:35 AM
To: Ram Mohan
Cc: Hollenbeck, Scott; Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine; 'Edward
Lewis'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Hi 

> He was neither online at the time of the mail, nor were any of the 
> computers he uses in a normal manner online.

I once toyed with the idea of writing conformance tests for network devices
that were powered off, extending the cluekit for 1022/1023 conformance
tests.

Thanks for pointing out the category of tests for unpowered or detached
nodes to originate or relay SMTP state and date.

Thanks in advance Ram.
Eric

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:29:18 -0500

> pronounced "cat ver pemmed" as the w is considered silent.  :-)  

The W is considered silent? What a surprise.