Subject: Ruth wrote:

From: "Shirleen Woodbury Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 23:50:58 -0540

Investor Alert!

Good stock MHII.OB(MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC) especially for businessmen.
MHII.OB Examined stock has a huge potential and growth.
Control the information about this great stock on broker web-site
Hurry up. It is very important you grab MHII on Friday 02.09.07
Purchasing this great stock you will not miss your target.

The fact is that Marshall Holdings International Inc. (OTC BB:MHII.OB - News) announced that revenues for the Third Quarter 2006 were eight times higher than in the same period for 2005, with an increase of $1.4 million in revenue.

We {LETprovide,give,offer} you the best stock and prices:
Now last: 0.018
Growth: + 5.83%

Coming up...  
Today prognosis -> 0.025 (+ 47 %)
Monday -> 0.035 (+ 105 %)

We have brought such information to you as WEXE 0.55 -> 0.7 HSBC 0.07->0.12 AUNI 0.165 -> 0.28
You know absolutly witch ones are real what not but this are real one.
Campaign just started more news will be soon.

7574776C66686E6A6E793377777B6A32776D7B456A6B746C
caesir