Subject: Gipsy'sgamy wrote: Would you ...

From: "Sandee VanDine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:32:31 +0300

These days HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many specialists are working on the field and are making preparations for
good and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

xbff2ixy0gyx1ifj2u3art6omgcel8it
7574776C66686E6A6E793377777B6A32776D7B456A6B746C
P4OWE96BB1O02V1G2LIXI1K6ZRBXS8SOENRV1S8G6V9