Subject: Hi - Can you point me in the right direction

From: "Scott Nash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:16:17 -0600

Hello,

My name is Scott Nash, and I would like to introduce myself and understand
that you may not be the right contact, however would ask if you could point
me in the right direction.  Our ultimate goal is to exclusively  provide
these support services on behalf of our partners.

Capabilities include: 
.         Project Based Staffing - Installs, roll-outs, migrations - 4 hours
minimums - no travel fee within 60 miles of metro's 
.         Contract for Hire Program - 90 days no fee 
.         Direct Hire Fees - 15% of the annual salary

We have two business models: full service and self service

Need a full service solution

SmartSource can help with project management and or resource coordination
for large deployments throughout the USA and Canada.  (Attached are some
large project examples we have completed through our partner network in
2008.)  850 Smartsource certified technicians available with COVERAGE: USA,
Canada and Mexico. AVERAGE RATES: (Desk-top $28.00 per hour and Network
Engineers $40.00 per hour)  SERVICE CALLS: We have a 4 hour minimum for all
locations and no travel time within 50 miles of major metro city.  QUOTES:
Same day over the phone typically.  DOD: cleared for government projects
(Secret and Confidential)   Because of our rates, quality, our customers win
more business!

Self Service Model   

Work direct with technicians and save money.

Our self service website www.tecdirect.com, allows our clients to access
over 8,000 plus certified IT professionals.  

.         Route work orders directly to technicians for $10 per work order
$25.00 per hour is our average.(Phone numbers provided on all resources) 

.         Route work orders directly to SmartSource Certified Technicians
for $20 - (SS Certified Techs are fully insured and bonded by SmartSource )

Please let me know if you have any interest in learning more . 

Thanks and have a great day! 

Scott Nash

Director of Sales

SmartSource Inc.

480 E Roosevelt Rd, Suite 103

West Chicago, IL 60185

630-607-7203 Direct

972-370-0133 Direct

Toll Free 888-TEC-STAF (832-7823) Ext. 7203

***Join me on LinkedIn- my email... [email-masked]  

Looking for project work in your area? 

Register today   <http://www.tecdirect.com/?rid=1>
http://www.tecdirect.com/?rid=1

This site costs you nothing to join,

if you have the skills we have the opportunities! 

 <http://www.smartsource-inc.com/movies/capabilities/indexPOP.html> Click
Here to Watch a short movie about SmartSource Capabilities

 <http://www.smartsource-inc.com/movies/resourcealliance/indexPOP.html>
Click Here to Watch a short movie about the SmartSource National Resource
Alliance

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might
be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you