Subject: [ietf-provreg] RFC5910 public client implementation

From: Frederico A C Neves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:27:47 -0300

Just a quick note that we've updated our EPP client implementation to
support the new DNSSEC extension RFC5910.

Client and Server have detection code and are backward compatible to
RFC4310.

http://registro.br/epp/download-EN.html

Fred
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]

---

From: Ulrich Wisser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:51:09 +0200

Congrats!

I'm working on the server implementation for .SE.

/Ulrich

-- 
Help building the worlds most comprehensive list of judo dojos.
Put your dojo on the list at http://JudoWorldMap.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]

---

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:26:58 -0400

It¹s great to hear that the implementations are moving forward.

We¹re including support for RFC 5910 and 4310 as part our DNSSEC release of
.NET in September.  We updated our Java EPP SDK to include support for both
RFC 5910 and 4310 .  The EPP SDK also includes a functional validating Stub
Server that has specific test code for supporting both the DS Data Interface
and the Key Data Interface of RFC 5910 as well as support for RFC 5910 and
4310 in parallel.  If anyone is interested, the URL below includes some
higher level SDK information along with a link to the ³Name Store/SRS
Bundle² distribution that has the RFC 5910 and 4310 support.

http://www.verisign.com/domain-name-services/current-registrars/epp-sdk/inde
x.html

Just curious if anyone is planning on supporting the Key Data Interface of
RFC 5910?

-- 

JG 

-------------------------------------------------------
James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
[email-masked]
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.

From: Ulrich Wisser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:51:09 -0400
To: Frederico A C Neves <[email-masked]>
Cc: EPP Provreg <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC5910 public client implementation

Congrats!

/Ulrich