Subject: NATIONAL CONFERENCE INVITATION IN USA AND SENEGAL

From: "Bobbi Ann Beker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 03:38:37 -0000 (UTC)

NATIONAL CONFERENCE INVITATION IN USA AND SENEGAL

Dear Friend,

My name is Bobbi Ann Beker, female, working with world organization for human
right (WOFHR); we are organizing a global Conference, for human right. Taking
place from 20th -- 23rd September 2010 at Washington DC in the United States and  in
Dakar Senegal from 27th -- 30th September 2010. In our request to invite people
from various  countries around the world, I went in search of your e-mails  on
the web site as a means  of contacting youths and organizations As a result, I
picked your email from an N.G.O`s website.
If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country,
you may contact the secretariat of the organizing committee for details and
information's.  Email: [email-masked]
You should also inform them that you were invited to participate by friend
of yours (Bobbi Ann Beker) who is a member of the World Organization for Human
Right. I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing
to participate in this event. The benevolent donors across the United States and the
Organizing Committee will provide round Trip air tickets and accommodation
for the period of participants, Stay in the U.S, to all registered
participants. If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter the  United
States, you may inform the conference secretariat at the time of registration, as
the Organizing committee is  responsible for all visas arrangements and travel
assistance. I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would be
interested in attending the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you to United States and Dakar Senegal.

You may get back to me with my email address below.
Email: [email-masked]

Sincerely,
Bobbi Ann Beker.