Subject: Re: [provreg] Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:37:13 +0000

I've just updated the draft with feedback from Jim and Luis:

https://raw.github.com/centralnic/epp-fee-extension/cecb02a/draft-brown-epp-fees.txt

Changes:

1.  Added note about the use of the "XXX" code for non-currency
transactions.

2.  Added phase attribute to the <fee:action> element. and normative
reference to draft-tan-epp-launchphase.

3.  Added description of extension to transform (create, renew, update,
transfer request) and transfer query commands.

4.  Added Acknowledgements and Change History sections.

G.

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.