Subject: [provreg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:32:28 +0000

Changes since the version I posted last week:

   1.  Added the subphase attribute to the <fee:action> element.

   2.  Removed the enumeration for the <fee:action> element so any token
       may be used.

   3.  Moved the fee lookup command from <check> to <info>.

   4.  Added an extension to the <delete> command to return credit
       information.

   5.  Changed MUSTs to MAYs so that the response extension elements can
       be omitted where no fee is applicable.

   6.  Update of introductory text.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:29:12 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Gavin Brown and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-brown-epp-fees
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
(EPP)
Creation date:	 2013-11-04
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-fees
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-fees-00

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.