Subject: [PSAMP] psamp-info (almost) approved

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:00:05 +0100

The IESG discussed psamp-info in the telechat yesterday. We had a number
of comments and one DISCUSS from the other IESG members that were all
solved before and during the meeting due to the excellent on-line
cooperation with Juergen and with the editors. See the RFC Editor notes
that reflect these discussions and the solutions proposed to solve the
concerns from the other ADs.

The document was not approved however because IANA asked for one more
day to look at the IANA considerations and understand the actions that
are required from IANA. I am holding a last DISCUSS until they come back
to us and let us know if there are any more issues to solve or the
document can be approved as is. I hope that no last minute hurdles will
pop up. 

Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
PSAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp