Subject: [PSAMP] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5476 (2053)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:27:40 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5476,
"Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol Specifications".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5476&eid=2053

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>

Section: 6.5.1.

Original Text
-------------
Notes:

   * There are two Records here in the same Data Set.  Each record
     defines a different Selection Sequence.

   * If, for example, a different Selection Sequence is composed of
     three Selectors, then a different Options Template with three
     selectorId Information Elements (instead of two) must be used.

Corrected Text
--------------
Notes:

   * There are two Records here in the same Data Set.  Each record
     defines a different Selection Sequence.

   * If, for example, a different Selection Sequence is composed of
     three Selectors, then a different Options Template with three
     selectorId Information Elements (instead of two) must be used.

   * IPFIX Reduced Size Encoding [RFC5101] has been used for the
     selectorId fields.

Notes
-----
Addition of "Reduced Size Encoding" note per Errata ID 2052.
NB "fields" is plural in this example only.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5476 (draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol Specifications
Publication Date    : March 2009
Author(s)           : B. Claise, Ed., A. Johnson, J. Quittek
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Packet Sampling
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG