Subject: draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-00

From: "Claude Kawa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:31:05 -0400

The first IETF frame relay/PWE3 draft is available now in case you missed
the announcement. The URL is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-00.txt

The main changes are as follows:

1-We removed the definitions redundant with the requirements and framework
drafts and we point to these 2 drafts. We just kept frame relay specific
definitions.

2-There is a new informative section (section 14) on frame relay frame
formats based on ITU-T frame relay recommendation Q.922 because some folks
are not familiar with frame relay terminology.

3-We changed in different places the text about padding of short packets to
make it consistent with other PWE3 drafts.

4-Another change is about myself.

Of course the text is not perfect neither in form nor in contents but it is
the first draft. So I propose to those interested to review it and provide
feedback to continue improving the next version.

Claude Kawa