Subject: Draft PWE3 Agenda for IETF 56

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:16:59 -0700

If you've requested a slot and don't seen it below please 
let me know ASAP.  If you see "****NEED [] INFO****" under you 
slot name please provide it or your slot may be reallocated.

If any operators are interested in talking about deployment 
experience with any of the chartered services please let me 
know.

-danny

************
Draft Agenda
************

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)

Wednesday, March 19 1530-1730
=============================

CHAIR: "Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1530-1540 Administrivia
   "Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>

            Agenda Bashing
            Minutes
            Blue Sheets
            WG Document Status 

1540-1600 PWE3 Architecture & Congestion Control
  "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-arch-02.txt
 Discussion: 1) Update on current architecture document
             2) Discussion of PWE3 Congestion Control

1600-1610 PWE3 OAM: Virtual Circuit Connection Verification
  "Thomas Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
  Discussion: PWE3 OAM Message Mapping and MPLS OAM.  Discussion
              of the VCCV and OAM message mapping drafts, how they
              fit into and satisfy the MPLS OAM requirements, and
              next steps.
 ftp://[email-masked]/tnadeau/oam/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-00.txt
 ftp://[email-masked]/tnadeau/oam/draft-ietf-pwe3-msg-map-00.txt
 ftp://[email-masked]/draft-nadeau-ietf-oam-requirements-00.txt

1610-1620 "Tom K. Johnson" <[email-masked]>
  ****NEED DISCUSSION INFO****
  ****NEED PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT INFO****

1620-1630 Open Issues in TDM Requirements Draft
  "Max Riegel" <[email-masked]>
  Discussion: Discussion of open issues from the mailing list
              and clarification of further proceeding with the
              document in alignment with other WG I-Ds.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-requirements-00.txt

1630-1640 TDM Packet Loss Concealment
  "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
  ****NEED DISCUSSION INFO****
  ****NEED PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT INFO****

1640-1650 PW Setup & Maintenance Using LDP
  "Luca Martini" <[email-masked]>
  Discussion: Discuss changes regarding move of LDP setup 
              and control protocol to separate document.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-00.txt

1650-1700 **Available

1700-1720 "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
  ****NEED DISCUSSION INFO****
  ****NEED PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT INFO****

1720-1730 Wrap Up