Subject: Adopting SAToP as a WG item

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:00:11 +0300

Stewart, Danny and everyone,

Precisely a week ago we asked the WG to adopt the ID:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vain-stein-satop-00.txt

as a WG item.

So far we have seen broad support demonstrated for this document, 
and have not seen any objections.

The relatively few and minor technical issues that have been raised 
can easily be dealt with.

We understand this support to be an affirmative answer to our request
and would like to ask the WG chairs to act accordingly.

Sasha and Yaakov

---

From: "Yaron Raz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:52:04 +0300

Yakov, and Sasha,
 
As you said it has been a week since we first saw this draft.
The frame format suggested for T1 is different than the original proposals we had on the table, and causes some concern about ease of implementation and integration with previous implementations of CES.
I ask that you give us some more time to carefully look into the issues and give knowledgeable feedback.
 
I know that after 3 years of debate everyone is eager to finally have an agreed upon WG draft, but still, going to WG draft after 1 week of publishing is a bit too quick for some of us.
 
Thanks,
Yaron