Subject: CEP 05: Ready for last call

From: "Ron Cohen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:42:21 -0700

Dear PWE3ers

The updated CEP draft is now available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-05.txt

Below please find the list of modification made since the 04 version.
The authors believe the draft is now ready for last call. 

1. Section 11: Signaling of CEP pseudo-wires: Added mandatory/optional
attribute for each parameter. Clarified which error codes are returned
when signaling fails and referenced the IANA draft for actual values.
Added a table of values for the CEP/TDM bit rate parameter. Fixed
language.

2. Draft 04 appendix B discussing actual payload sizes of fractional
payload compression modes was folded into section 10. This removed
duplication of data and clarified in-context the actual payload sizes.
Verify that the draft body (without appendixes) includes all information
required for implementation and interoperability.

3. Removed non-ASCII characters. Aligned formats and language (DS-3, DS3
and T3 to T3). Removed empty open issues section. Added VT payload size
table. Updated authors contact addresses. 

4. Security section rewritten

Thanks
Ron & Co-authors

Ron Cohen
CTO
Lycium Networks 
Mobile: 650.823.7672
Mobile:  +972.55.245.104
Tel:  650.234.4010
Fax:  650.854.8183

===================================================== 
This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for its addressee(s). If you are
not the addressee of this message, any reading, disclosure, copying,
printing, distribution or forwarding by you of this message or its
content or attachments is strictly forbidden. In such case, please
notify us immediately by replying to this message or by calling
650.234.4010 and delete the message from your computer. Thank you.