Subject: Draft-Shash-pwe3-PW-QOS-Signalling

From: "M. ELK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:18:42 +0000

Hi

The PW QOS TLV do not signal the COS (Differ serv ) needed for the PW , what 
are the reason's .
is the COS will be signaled in the Sub-TLV ??

For the status code "Can not accept the TC Parameter" sent by the Head-end 
Node for the PW , why not such node also  indicate  what TC parameters is 
willing to accept .

What about setup and hold priorities for the PW to be part of the QOS signal 
.

Could we add a flag to indicate that the QOS (TC ..etc ) Parameters 
need/mandatory to be used in both direction . This will help to :

configure just one end with the QOS parameter , A Node recieving QOS TLV 
with this flag set and have no config for QOS parmeter will use same  QOS 
TLV in the "Learning Label Mapping" msg .

For 2 node configured with different QOS Parameters , the QOS parametrs TLV 
with this flag set
will prevail .

For 2 node configured with different QOS Parameters and both configured with 
this flag set ,
the PW initiation should be aborted .

l

Brgds

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus