Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:51:01 +0100

FYI

Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting 
  in Paris, France
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:33:37 -0400
From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi All,

Please make sure that your document authors are aware of the draft
cut-off dates for Paris.

Margaret

>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:00:02 -0400
>
>
>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd
>IETF Meeting in Paris, France:
>
>July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
>Internet-Draft Submissions
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
>July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
>filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
>appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
>Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday,
>July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
>Internet-Draft Submissions
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
>by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
>cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
>directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00
>AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
>the last minute to submit.
>
>PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or
>revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then
>your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft
>processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the
>document.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
>questions or concerns, then please send a message to
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
>for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3