Subject: [PWE3] signaling extensions for TDM PW setup

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:46:51 +0200

Hi list

At IETF62, after the presentation of the AD's request that
encapsulation-specific
sections be removed form the control-protocol draft, I promised that
Sasha and I 
would put together a single TDM signaling document, 
extensively reusing material from Sasha's "control protocol extension"
draft,
which will cover all the LDP signaling extensions needed to set up a TDM
PW.

We decided that all that was needed was to extend that aforementioned
draft,
and have just submitted the new version
draft-vainshtein-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-03.txt
which covers setting up of SAToP, CESoPSN and TDMoIP PWs.

Until it appears on the IETF ID site, it is available via anonymous ftp
from 
ftp://ftp.axerra.com/sasha/draft-vainshtein-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-ex
tensi-03.txt

We would appreciate any comments, and would like to propose
that this ID become a WG draft.

Y(J)S

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3