Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt

From: Zhang Haiyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:04:28 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted the following draft for consideration by the PWE3 WG.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt

We look forward to feedback from pwe3 members. All comments and suggestions
are welcome.

Best Regards,
Zhang
------------------------------------------------------------------------------	
------------------------------------------------------------------------------A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Pseudowire Group ID Application 
	Author(s)	: Z. Haiyan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-2-17
	
The Pseudowire Group ID is introduced and simply defined in [PWE3-
CTRL], but how to use Pseudowire Group ID has not been definitely 
expounded. This document details the applications of Pseudowire Group 
ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt> 
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3