Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt]]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:31:12 +0000

I have seen one set of comments on this draft which
will need to be resolved. If anyone else has comments
please forward them to the list by COB 17/Nov.

We really need to get this draft into the publication
process.

Thanks

Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt]
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:05:46 +0100
From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
To: pwe3 <[email-masked]>

This is the start of last call on draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt

Last call will finish on 28th Oct 2006, ie the Friday following
draft cutoff.

Please read this draft and comment to the list as we need to
get this work completed.

Thanks

Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt
Date: 	Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV)
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-10-4
	
This document describes Virtual Circuit Connection Verification
    (VCCV) which provides a control channel that is associated
    with a pseudo wire (PW), as well as the corresponding
    operations and management functions such as connectivity
    verification to be used over that control channel. VCCV
    applies to all supported access circuit and transport types
    currently defined for PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3