Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:00:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2007-09-24

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
modeling of Pseudowire Edge-to-Edge services carried over a general
Packet Switched Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can betation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3