Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:00:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, D. Zelig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-09-24

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
contains Textual Conventions (TCs) to represent commonly-used
Pseudowire (PW) management information.  The intent is that these TCs
will be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would
otherwise define their own representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implemenFrom [email-masked] Mon Sep 24 05:01:11 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:00:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, D. Zelig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-09-24

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
contains Textual Conventions (TCs) to represent commonly-used
Pseudowire (PW) management information.  The intent is that these TCs
will be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would
otherwise define their own representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3