Subject: [PWE3] Signalling channel for TDMoIP and SAToP

From: "Ivan Varghis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:55:11 +0530

Hi pwe3 experts,

I was reading the pwe3 drafts i have some doubts regarding TDMoIP and SAToP.
It would be helpful if someone can clarify those.

In case of TDMoIP and SAToP and when CAS signalling is used how is the
signalling send across. Is it send along with the data channels in the PSN??
But that would result in loss of signalling in case the data packets are
lost. Is there some draft which describes this??

Another doubt i have is in case of CCS (ISDN PRI). So in this case we have
23 Bearer and 1 D channel. How is the Signalling channel send across. ?
Is the signalling channel also send across like data or only the 23 Bearer
channels are send as data channels. and the signalling channel is send
across
in a separate reliable channel ??

Also let me know which drafts i should go through to clarify these.

Best Regards
Ivan
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3