Subject: [PWE3] Is it mandatory to do a 'PW FEC Validation' for VCCV LSP Ping Echo Reply packet ?

From: "Raman Rangaswamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:35:36 +0530

Hi All,

A ------------------- B

From the node A , 'VCCV LSP Ping request' is sent to B, 

which sends back 'VCCV LSP Ping reply' to A. 

Is it mandatory to do a PW FEC Validation at node A for the 

received echo reply packet?

Thanks

Raman

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3