Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2008-4-29
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling ATM
   Pseudowire (PW) carrying ATM cells over Packet Switch Network (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3