Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib (SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to 
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management 
   Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2 '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9269&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3