Subject: Re: [PWE3] planning

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:55:04 +0100

agu kap wrote:
> Thank you Phil I do understand your point that it's vendor 
> specific,  I just was wondering if there any dimentioning tool for 
> implementing pwe3 in the neer future in mobile phone company.
> Br.
> Agustin  

Agustin

That is not the remit of PWE3. PWE3 designs and maintains the 
encapsulation and control protocol, but industry application design 
guidelines need to be designed by a standard forum that represents that 
industry. Of course if that industry needs a protocol change they MUST 
bring the work to the IETF PWE3 WG, but issues of sizing are best deal 
with closer to the application space.

Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3