Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib (Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to 
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11374&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3