Subject: [PWE3] Protocol Action: 'Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-14.txt

Technical Summary

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines a MIB module that can be used to manage
pseudowire (PW) services for transmission over a packet Switched
Network (PSN) [RFC3931] [RFC4447]. This MIB module provides generic
management of PWs which is common to all types of PSN and PW
services defined by the IETF PWE3 Working Group.

Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG,
has been WG last called several times, and there are no outstanding
issues.

Protocol Quality

This is very straight-forward and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

Personnel
Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Mark Townsley ([email-masked])

RFC Editor Note:

Please replace "an experimental" with "a standards track" in the Abstract

Please delete this paragraph from the Introduction:
  >
  > Comments should be made directly to the PWE3 mailing list at
  > [email-masked].

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3