Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Architecture for Multi-Segment Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-04.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-6-25
	
his document describes an architecture for extending pseudowire 
   emulation across multiple packet switched network segments. Scenarios 
   are discussed where each segment of a given edge-to-edge emulated 
   service spans a different provider's PSN, and where the emulated 
   service originates and terminates on the same providers PSN, but may 
   pass through several PSN tunnel segments in that PSN. It presents an 
   architectural framework for such multi-segment pseudowires, defines 
   terminology, and specifies the various protocol elements and their 
   functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3