Subject: [PWE3] Time slots for IETF 75 PWE3 meeting

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:06:27 -0700

Hi All,
Please let me know if you would like a time slot for the PWE3 meeting during
IETF 75.
I¹ll need the desired duration, topic/title, and presenter for each request.
Thanks!
Dave

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:28:13 -0700

Hi All,
Below are the requests for time slots I have received to date.  If you would
like a time slot for the PWE3 meeting during IETF 75, please send me the
desired duration, topic/title, and presenter for each draft.  The initial
IETF agenda had conflicts with PWE3 and MPLS as well as PWE3 meeting on
Friday.  Matthew and Stewart are working out the meeting dates and times
with the agenda folks.  As soon as firm dates and times are obtained, I'll
update the agenda with time slot durations.

- WG Status - Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci
- draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-00.txt changes from previous version - Luca Martini
- draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw-00.txt presentation and discussion - Luca
Martini
- draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-00.txt forthcoming pw status for
static pws - Luca Martini
- draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-00.txt - Albert John