Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol for L2VPN PE Redundancy
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-00.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2009-06-18

This document specifies an inter-chassis communication protocol
(ICCP) that enables Provider Edge (PE) device redundancy for Virtual
Private Wire Service (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
applications. The protocol runs within a set of two or more PEs,
forming a redundancy group, for the purpose of synchronizing data
amongst the systems. It accommodates multi-chassis attachment circuit
as well as pseudowire redundancy mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.