Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel Traffic over MPLS Networks
    Author(s)     : D. Black, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-16.txt
    Pages         : 23
    Date          : 2011-05-03
    
   A Fibre Channel pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Fibre Channel
   traffic over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to take
   advantage of MPLS to offer "emulated" Fibre Channel services. This
   document specifies the encapsulation of Fibre Channel traffic within
   a pseudowire. It also specifies the common procedures for using a PW
   to provide a Fibre Channel service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.