Subject: [PWE3] RFC 6240 on Synchronous Optical Network/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) Circuit Emulation over Packet (CEP) MIB Using SMIv2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6240

        Title:      Synchronous Optical Network/Synchronous Digital 
                    Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) Circuit Emulation over 
                    Packet (CEP) MIB Using SMIv2 
        Author:     D. Zelig, Ed.,
                    R. Cohen, Ed.,
                    T. Nadeau, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      67
        Characters: 129814
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6240.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling Synchronous
Optical Network/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) circuits over a
Packet Switch Network (PSN).  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:41:32 -0400

Congratulations to David, Ron, and Tom! This was a long effort that
they can at least partially blame on me! :-)

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 9:13 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3
>

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:47:28 +0100

Better late than never. 8)

	--Tom