Subject: [PWE3] MPLS 2011 - October 16-19, Washington DC

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 09:35:15 +0200

Bonjour,

Registration for MPLS 2011 (October 16-19, Omni Shoreham Hotel in
Washington),  the 14th annual International Conference on MPLS and
related new technologies is now open at:

http://www.mpls2011.com/registration/attendees.htm
  
MPLS 2011 will include an extensive four day program consisting of
tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to
be discussed at this year's conference include: Scaling MPLS, Data
Centers, MPLS
Transport Profile, Cloud Computing, Future Networks, Mobile Backhaul,
Resiliency, Network Management and Performance, Multi-layer and Optical
Networks. 
In addition, there will be two panel discussions on current topics.
 
The complete program is available at:
http://www.mpls2011.com/program/technical_sessions.htm
  
The event will be followed by a Public Interop demonstration. There will
also be an exhibit floor,
 where leading network equipment vendors will showcase their new
offerings,
 the list of current sponsors is available at:
http://www.mpls2011.com/sponsors/sponsors.htm
 
The conference hotel is the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC. 
Please note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this
year
at a reduced rate.  

Please make reservations at: http://www.mpls2011.com/hotel.htm

Looking forward to seeing you at MPLS 2011!

Regards,
Frederic