Subject: [PWE3] mpls wg last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:25:00 -0700

Working Group,

this is to start a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-02.txt.

Please review the document and send comments to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]).

This working group last call ends on November 16th.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-charis

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:26:53 +0100

I think it is a very important document and I support its publication...
Best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 6:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CCAMP; MPLS-TP ad hoc team; [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] mpls wg last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework

Working Group,

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:52:54 +0800

Working Group,

this last call has ended. There has been comments.

Can the authors work with the commenters to resolve the comments
and send a mail to the mpls wg mailing list detailing how the
comments has been addressed.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

--

---

From: "Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 05:45:59 -0600

Loa,
Will do. 
Thx,
Luyuan

----- Original Message -----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 07:52 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP <[email-masked]>; MPLS-TP ad hoc team <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [mpls] [CCAMP] mpls wg last call ondraft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework

Working Group,

/Loa

--