Subject: [PWE3] FW: The MPLS 2012 International Conference Call For Papers

From: "Julia Erdenebold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:11:10 -0400

Due to numerous requests, we are extending the deadline for the submission
of Call for Presentation abstract to Friday May 11. Please make sure to
submit your abstracts to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].

For further information, please refer to
<http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/call_for_papers/cfp.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/call_for_papers/cfp.htm. 

Regards,

Julia

The MPLS 2012 International Conference, the 15th Annual International

Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 28 -

31, 2012, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is

soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing

original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics.

Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are

solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,

government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users.

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 30, 2012.

If you want further information on MPLS 2012 or want to submit a

presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/call_for_papers/cfp.htm

Many of these topics have been of interest to members of <this community>

in the past, and many people active on this list have been

presenters at past events.

On behalf of the Technical Planning Committee