Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:38:30 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking

    Author(s)     : D. Mohan, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk
    Pages         : 20 
    Date          : April 16, 2012 
    
 This document specifies the mapping of defect states between 
        Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet 
        Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3    
        architecture to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. 
        It standardizes the behavior of Provider Edges (PEs) with 
        respect to Ethernet PW and AC defects. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.