Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 14:37:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Unified Control Channel for Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document describes a unified mode of operation for Virtual
   Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV), which provides a control
   channel that is associated with a pseudowire (PW). VCCV applies to
   all supported access circuit and transport types currently defined
   for PWs, as well as those being transported by The MPLS Transport
   Profile. This new mode is intended to augment those described in
   RFC5085, but this document describes new rules requiring this mode
   to be used as the default/mandatory mode of operation for
   VCCV. The older types will remain optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal/