Subject: [PWE3] FW: IPR Disclosure: Cisco's Statement of IPR Related to draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:16:44 +0200

WG,

Please see the attached IPR declaration related to
draft-ietf-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05. Since the draft has already been through
last call, we will be running another working group last call on the draft
in light of this IPR declaration. Please watch for a new working group
last call notice, which will be issued shortly.

In the mean time, and if you have not already responded affirmatively to
this question, please let the chairs know if you are aware of any other
IPR related to the draft.

Best regards,

Matthew

On 15/05/2012 16:32, "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>Dear Dinesh Mohan, Dr. Nabil N. Bitar, Philippe Niger, Ray Qiu, Simon
>DeLord:
>
> An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "MPLS and
>Ethernet OAM Interworking  " (draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk) was
>submitted to
>the IETF Secretariat on 2012-05-14 and has been posted on the "IETF Page
>of
>Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
>(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1781/). The title of the IPR disclosure
>is
>"Cisco's Statement of IPR Related to
>draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05."");
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

---

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:32:55 -0700

Dear Dinesh Mohan, Dr. Nabil N. Bitar, Philippe Niger, Ray Qiu, Simon DeLord:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "MPLS and
Ethernet OAM Interworking  " (draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk) was submitted to
the IETF Secretariat on 2012-05-14 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1781/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Cisco's Statement of IPR Related to draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05."");

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:57:20 +0000

Please note that this is the same application which was originally disclosed in the context of oam-message-mapping
(and as I expressed then, that linking was incorrect).

That disclosure was removed at the request of the submitter, 
and this one submitted in its stead,
so this should not surprise anyone.

Y(J)S

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 19:17
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] FW: IPR Disclosure: Cisco's Statement of IPR Related to draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05

WG,

Best regards,

Matthew

>draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-05."");

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3